Friday, October 19, 2007

what i want??


PERSONAL-- I want to b back in my group.I find the number of people around me trying to manipulate me has increased the very moment i left my college.No Raheja.. dadaji of our group,no bc baaj niks,no puffy,no motu..add to that minus phukra mouse,baata bhaj.........and my other friends plus SAC.life's lonely.but time and again i stop in the fast life to tell myself...aiv moved on....:-(


WORLDLY -- I WANT the PRIME MINISTER MANMOHAN SINGH be changed.Leader should be good at words, will & tackling U.S.He'z gud at none of the three.Likes of Hu Jintao & Hugo Chavez have made me dig into the basic cook books of a leader but i find very less ingredients which can pep up his remaining stint.


tell me about what you want---SAME FORMAT--PERSONAL & WORLDLY..do it dude





No comments: